1. You will receive an email from Pronett to inform you that a quote has been requested from one of Gail’s branches.
2. The quote will include a number 00xx/xxxxQ
3. Copy and paste this into Pronett. This will then bring up the quote that has been requested.
4. Through BigCommerce, log in to the firstname.lastname@example.org account. This will provide you with all the correct pricing for them.
5. Head back to your Pronett tab, one by one, copy and paste the items given into the website to bring up the item.
6. In Pronett, under Add Parts/Items, copy and paste the part code and a brief item description into the part section. You will also need to add the price and quantity ordered too.
7. When you have finished raising the quote, if the quote total comes to less than £100, you will need to add a £6.50 shipping fee line. If it is more, the shipping will be free.
1. You will receive an email from Pronett to inform you that an order has been raised by one of Gail’s branches.
2. The order will include a number 00xx/xxxxQ
3. Copy and paste this into Pronett. This will then bring up the order that has been raised.
4. Through BigCommerce, log in to the email@example.com account.
5. Copy and paste the codes from the order into the website and add these to the cart.
6. Once all the items have been added, head to the cart to check out.
7. Check all pricing on the Pronett order matches the prices in the cart.
8. Click the checkout button.
9. The first four numbers at the start of the order number are the store number. This can be used to search for the correct shipping address. The billing address will always default to Gail’s Limited, Unit 12-13 Garrick Road
10. In the purchase order field, you will need to put the complete order number (00xx/xxxxQ)
11. Select Pay on Account
12. Once the order has gone through, it will come up with the confirmation. Copy and paste the ES order number (2021xxxxx) into the ‘Your Ref No.’ box.
GAILS WILL ALWAYS WANT LINED JUGS. THE CODES THEY USUALLY USE ARE INCORRECT (620230, 231 and 232)
Correct codes are: