1. Once Ciro has confirmed that the machine is shipping/has shipped. Reach out to the customer using the ‘Installation Checklist’ canned response.
2. Once they have confirmed that the site is ready, reach out to an engineer within that area to see what availability they have. The best way to see what engineers cover what areas is by using LM Connect’s engineer locator. http://lmconnect.co.uk/
3. When you have decided on an engineer, reach out to them with all the details e.g., machine model, grinder model and water filtration needing to be installed, asking for their availability.
4. Once the availability has been confirmed, confirm this with the customer.
5. When the installation has been complete and you have received the invoice from the engineer, log this onto the Service Log spreadsheet (Company (S:) > Service > Service Log)