From time to time, you may get customers who will reach out with issues with their machine.
1. A customer contacts us with a problem with their machine
2. If we have sold the machine to the customer and it is still within warranty, the customer will not be charged.
3. If the machine was not sold by us or it is out of warranty, the call will be chargeable. We charge £150 ex VAT for the deposit charge.
4. Reach out to the engineer to explain the issue and get their availability.
5. Once the engineer has confirmed, let the customer know.
6. When the work has been complete and you have received the invoice from the engineer, log this onto the Service Log spreadsheet (Company (S:) > Service > Service Log)
7. If the invoice from the engineer to us is more than the £150 charge, the customer will need to be charged for the excess (engineers price + 10% to the next 10)